The NI Mail Bid Sale is offered twice per year. Although these lots can be viewed by the general public, offers and bids are only accepted from NI members. The 102nd NI Mail Bid Sale closed on April 15, 2022. The next NI Mail Bid Sale will be offered in September/October 2022.
- Please place bids by lot number. No lots will be broken.
- Tie bids shall be broken by the earliest bid received date.
- All items are guaranteed to be genuine.
- There is no charge for executing bids and no commission is charged to the buyer.
- Postage and insurance shall be added to the invoice of successful bidders.
- Payment by successful bidders is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
- Winning lots will be shipped after receipt of payment.
- The Auction Committee reserves the right to reject any bid.
- All bids must be received by the Auction Committee by the Closing Date.
- Members may submit bids by mail or by email with the NI Bid Sheet.
- Since gold prices have been volatile, you may consider to bid by email shortly before the deadline, even if you had already placed bids earlier. Written communications are accepted up to 6:00PM on the closing date.
By mail, send bids to: Numismatics International, PO Box 570842, Dallas, TX 75357-0842
If you wish to submit numismatic items for sale in the NI Mail Bid Sale, please sign-in as a member to obtain instructions.
The Bid Sheet is for NI MEMBERS ONLY! Please sign-in for access.