Summary of NI Membership Benefits:
|NI Bulletin||Sample/Titles||Access to current/recent editions|
|NI Bulletin Archive||Title, Author, Subject||Title, Author, Subject, Article copies|
|NI Bulletin Notices||Not available||Submit to NI Bulletin Editor|
|NI Bid Sale||View items for sale||Can buy or sell items|
|NI Library||View availability||Can borrow books (up to 30 days)|
|Publications||Available to purchase||Available to purchase|
|NI Forum||Not available||Exchange information (future)|
|Links to Partners||Available||Available|
|Calendar of Events||Available||Available|
Benefits of Membership in Numismatics International:
- The NI Bulletin is published bimonthly and it stresses a wide variety of numismatic topics. The NI Bulletin editorial staff stresses the “something for everyone” concept by trying to have each bulletin cover a wide variety of numismatic subjects, written by members and selected guest contributors. Articles from the past four decades are available to members. Members can request copies of these articles. This is an excellent research tool and a major benefit of membership in NI.
- A page in the NI Bulletin is reserved for free member notices. Research type notices will be given preference over “wanted”, “will buy”, etc. notices. The only restriction is that items for sale may not include prices.
- Members may submit their written articles to the Editor for consideration on the NI website in the Articles section for other members to learn from their expertise and can learn from other member’s articles.
- The NI Bid Sale is conducted twice each year with items from its members. This is an excellent outlet for your extra numismatic items and also a source for new acquisitions for your collection. A small handling fee will be charged to the seller.
- The NI Library contains over 2800 titles devoted primarily to foreign numismatics. Domestic members may borrow material in the library for a thirty-day period for the cost of postage and insurance both ways.
- Publications are offered for sale for unique and popular books of numismatic importance.
- The NI Reference Collection is a standard reference collection of world coinage and paper money. It has been and is being developed through the generosity of NI members. When the collection grows to sufficient size, coinages of specific areas may be available to members for research purposes.
- Membership in NI will in the future allow access the NI Forum to exchange information and opinions.
- For Membership questions contact NI: email@example.com