The NI Mail Bid Sale is offered twice per year. Although these lots can be viewed by the general public, offers and bids are only accepted from NI members.
The terms of sale are:
- Please place bids by lot number. No lots will be broken.
- Tie bids shall be broken by the earliest bid received date.
- All items are guaranteed to be genuine.
- There is no charge for executing bids and no commission is charged to the buyer.
- Postage and insurance shall be added to the invoice of successful bidders.
- Payment by successful bidders is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
- Winning lots will be shipped after receipt of payment.
- The Auction Committee reserves the right to reject any bid.
- All bids must be received by the Auction Committee by the Closing Date.
- Members may submit bids by mail or by email on the NI Bid Sheet.
By mail, send bids to: Numismatics International, PO Box 570842, Dallas, TX 75357-0842
If you wish to submit numismatic items for sale in the NI Mail Bid Sale, please sign-in as a member to obtain instructions.
The 101st NI Mail Bid Sale will be available on this website on September 1, 2021 and will close on October 18, 2021.