- The NI Bid Sale is offered twice per year. Although these lots are viewable by the general public, offers and bids are only accepted from NI members.
- The Terms of Sale are:
- Please place bids by lot number on a bid sheet. No lots will be broken.
- Tie bids shall be broken by the earliest bid received date.
- All items are guaranteed to be genuine.
- There is no charge for executing bids and no commission is charged to the buyer.
- Postage and insurance shall be added to the invoice of successful bidders.
- Payment by successful bidders is due immediately upon receipt of lots and invoice.
- The Auction Committee reserves the right to reject any bid.
- All bids must be received by the Auction Committee by the Closing Date.
- Members may submit bids by mail or by email on the NI Bid Sheet.
- Bid sheets are available to members by mail or by logging-in on this website.
- If you wish to submit numismatic items for sale in the NI Bid Sale, please sign-in as a member to obtain instructions.
Click: 93rd NI Bid Sale to open a document with the 1015 items which is now open. This Bid Sale will close on April 17, 2017.
The Bid Sheet is for MEMBERS ONLY! Please log in for access.