- The NI Bid Sale is offered twice per year. Although these lots are viewable by the general public, offers and bids are only accepted from NI members.
- The Terms of Sale are:
- Please place bids by lot number on a bid sheet. No lots will be broken.
- Tie bids shall be broken by the earliest bid received date.
- All items are guaranteed to be genuine.
- There is no charge for executing bids and no commission is charged to the buyer.
- Postage and insurance shall be added to the invoice of successful bidders.
- Payment by successful bidders is due immediately upon receipt of lots and invoice.
- The Auction Committee reserves the right to reject any bid.
- All bids must be received by the Auction Committee by the Closing Date.
- Members may submit bids by mail or by email on the NI Bid Sheet.
- Bid sheets are available to members by mail or by logging-in on this website.
- If you wish to submit numismatic items for sale in the NI Bid Sale, please sign-in as a member to obtain instructions.
The 92nd NI Bid Sale with 1016 items is now open and it can be viewed on this website. This Bid Sale will close on October 17, 2016.
The Bid Sheet is for MEMBERS ONLY! Please log in for access.